Saturday 3 May 2014

Biotique Chlorophyll Gel Review


Hiiii!!!   I found it little late, but not too late,Aloe Vera it is!! This makes our skin soft and spot-free(^-^). Aloe Vera is considered as a sacred source of nature, it contains vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. This has 90% of water content, it hydrates our skin and keeps it look healthy.If you have aloe vera planted in your home(You Lucky),cut the stem and place it in the fridge then rub it all over your skin that gives a soothing effect for which you may be burning your pocket in the parlor. Only if you don't have it in home ,go for products.Whenever I get breakout my mom would advise me to use aloe vera which I hardly hear.One month back when I went to mall I was checking for some good face mask and my mom from behind me spotted this product and told me to get it(Okie,just to appease her I got this one that time) 


Biotique claims

This refreshing, anti-bacterial moisturizer is blended with chlorophyll and extracts of seaweed, sea algae, aloe vera and gum Arabic to tighten pores, avert blemishes, and keep skin nourished and clear without flaking.

Ingredients

Chinai ghas (Gelidium amansii), Kuda (Holorrhenna antidysenterica), Ghrit kumari (Aloevera indica), Kikkar gaund (Acacia Arabica), Samundir Kai (Gelidium amansii), Himalayan Water Q.S.

How to use it

Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, morning and evening, to refresh skin. Also recommended for post hair removal, to soothe and condition the skin against redness and irritation.

Price: Rs. 199(Keeps increasing don't know why). 

My personal views about this product:
·        Finish-This is a green color gel which is very thin.Once I massage it all over  face it forms a thin layer over face but did not leave any color on me.It does have a cooling effect which makes me happy after application .I would best suggest to use this product as night skin care avoiding your mouth area.

·        Consistency- It has very thin and flowing consistency, but not running. It does make your face sticky :(

·        Fragrance-It has a mild fragrance that lasts only till applying.So people with sensitive noses like me need not worry about it.

·        Packaging- Its a tub with a cover.Personally, I don't like tub packaging that too for acne treatment they shouldn't keep tub packaging as we have to use it carefully every time.

·        Result-This product reduced my black spots considerably and evens out my skin.This keeps my skin hydrated and healthy.For this one reason I recommend this to all.But it wouldn't totally stop acne but definitely reduce occurrence and its size.I would say this product is better than astringents(Why did i spend so much on it?? Sigh!!) as those dehydrated my skin badly :(

·        Availability -This one is available in all shopping website (www.nykaa.com)  some local super markets and in Malls.You can buy this in their own site too.                                                                                                        

What I think could have been better:

·         Packaging-If i see a person working in biotique i would say "Please change it to tube or with a flip-flop cover or else at least the color,its boring".

·         Sticky-It does make your face sticky after application. 

Will I re-purchase this product:

  • Yeah!!..Till i find a non-sticky one with good packaging or till i start growing my own aloe vera plant.

Just curious I want to know how many people love to wear green color ??Actually i started liking green colour aftering seeing the saree samantha wore in em mayam chesave.
Okie coming to my book time. Now The edge of never is passing my time.This is a romantic novel.If i number it then  this would be my third romantic novel.I am half way through it and got attached to it when the  bus journey started(In the novel).Will tell about my journey through the book in my next post.
ByeBye..!!

Subscribe to my blog to get notification of new posts and to let me know you are there  reading(^-^).I would get exhilarated by finding small notes below this (~-^).


12 comments :

  1. I tried it too but it makes my skin very oily :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it does make our face oily tats y I suggested you to use when u r at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good and interesting :) do u think it's available here too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds good and interesting :) do u think it's available here too? And yeah I definitely love green....its one of my favorite colors....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about websites in Germany.I will check and get back to you leena

      Delete
  5. Great review! I haven't tried this , but it sounds very beneficial. Shame about the stickiness.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloe Vera is amazing, there are so many uses for it. Thanks for reviewing this product.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good to me :) Lovely review and clicks dearie :)

    www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely review . I have used his product and it smells so plant like. :)
    Check out http://www.crush-on-beauty.com/2014/05/colorbar-take-as-i-am/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesnt suit my oily skin at all :(

    www.dndb.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried biotique products.

    http://www.anonymousbeautyblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete