Monday 26 May 2014

CHAMBOR EYE TATTOO LINER ET 04 Review

Brown is the new cool . So, today I am going to introduce you to a brown liner which recently got added into my vanity. I got this product along with my biotique anti acne gel (Click). "Mam this product is not animal tested". The girl at Chambor prattled on. She handed me a liner and lured me to try it and I, even though not interested made a swatch of it(That moment!). It was so soft. Softer than MNY kajal. Then, I had to get it.



CHAMBOR EYE TATTOO LINER ET 04 CLAIMS


Helps to highlight and shape your eyes to get the desired look. Be it – natural sans make up look, simply subtle or dramatic fluttering eyes.
  • Helps define & shape the eyes giving either a Dramatic, Subtle or Natural look.
  • Matte Finish and in pencil form – easy to carry & apply.
  • Water Proof – Stay On & Smudge proof.
  • Vitamin Enriched: Vitamin – E & A.
  • No Animal Ingredients.
  • Non – Comodogenic.
  • Dermatologist Tested.
  • Ophthalmologist Tested.



INGREDIENTS

Not mentioned (-point for this).



My personal views about this product:






Finish-

This gives brown with gold shimmer. But the gold shimmer is not too much. Can be worn everyday. Brown liner gives naturally shaped eyes.



Packaging-


Pencil type with a silver cap. Since it is so soft it becomes flat in one use so, we need to sharpen it every time we use it. I prefer retractable pencil than this. Doesn't comes with sharpener and I feel like the product is getting wasted every time i sharpen it.


Staying Power-


This stays put for 4 to 5 hours on your eyes. It does smudge a bit.


Waterproof-


It is waterproof. Doesn't smudge or transfer to clothes (So thumbs up for this).


Price-


Rs.400. Not a budget friendly product.

Availability-


Only in Chambor stores and in (www.slassy.com). Also available in metallic blue, black and green colors.









Okie coming to my novel time. I have finished FROST BITE  2nd part in Vampire Academy Series. Frost Bite is about how Rose (Main character) kills strigoi (Evil) and saves friends, even though she lost one guy who had a big crush on her and sacrifices his life for her. This part does leave scars behind. Then I started with Shadow Kiss book (3rd part of the series).  Always second or third part in a series are not very interesting, the same goes with this series too. I will post you soon about this book in my next post. Bubye !!




2 comments :

  1. This is exactly the shade of brown I've been looking for. Finally! Thanks :)

    Anonymous Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete